Monday, March 1, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rydz


Welcome to Mellow Yellow Monday. We had a fabulous snow storm on Friday, and there wasn't a single colour around, well the weather got warm and all we have around us is grey, and dirty streets. So, I thought I'd post a little sunshine. Be sure to check out the other posts of mellow yellow here.
This is a postcard that I neglected to post on Friday, for Postcard Friendship Friday. I participated in the scrapping Olympics, (needless to say I'm not a gold metal winner). So I get easily distracted. Whilst I was scrapping I found this "recording" postcard it plays a polish tune. You can watch it here.
Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Stephanie V said...

How creative - and something we can all use on Monday morning. Thank you for the visit - and the sunshine.
I love those drawings of mushrooms. Aren't they interesting things?

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.