Monday, February 22, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

I'm finally getting some energy back, so on Saturday, while everyone was otherwise occupied I decided to make some room in my kitchen cupboards. It's all Alice's fault, she returned a Christmas Cookie Plate, and of course I had no room for it. It was mine, it came out of those cupboards, but it was not going back. Well, you know how you buy something and put it away until it's Christmas. I bought these candy canes to make cookies, you crush the candy canes and put them on top of the cookie. Forgot all about them. While I was emptying the cupboard, there they were way back in the back. They are root beer flavoured. Wierd eh!



But they are also quite yellow striped.




Hence my Mellow Yellow Post.




Stay Mellow in spite of all the snow.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.