Sunday, May 24, 2009

He's back!

You know how I did the little quiz on ten things you like about the letter, and my letter was "D" Daniel was the ten things I did. Well the little pain is back in action. Schools out for summer and he's ready to come home and "work on his car" Yes the one in the picture is all in bits an pieces all over the yard and now entirely, (except for the T roof, which is in his room)in the garage. He called. Now that is scary in itself, Daniel only calls when he needs something. Well this call was to let me know he'll be coming home to work on his car. For most of Daniels life I've been moving around my house to make way for his adventures. That's why I needed a hidey hole. Well today I did it. I've made a hidey hole big enough to keep all those tubs, large tubs, well labelled, 14 of them, with all the lego, transformers, ninja turtles etc. I'm absolutely brilliant. I could put a chaise in there and hide myself. Now on to finding a space for my messy husband's office, you know so I could close the door and never know that crap is in there. I just told my husband that if it's his space he gets to clean it. Huh! On with the purge.

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

It must be the "D" thing going on because this is so like my David. After he moved out, there was suddenly so much new space available, I didn't know what to do with it (for about five minutes!)

Olga said...

Hi Irenka, thank you for checking out my blog ;)I hope things are going well for you now and you feel better. Funny you are so far away but yet 'connected' with Gdansk! I have been living here for 3 years now, and I quite like it.. Sunflowers do grow in Zakopany, 100% sure! I'm gonna look now for some more of your cards and art - very curious!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.