Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hidey hole...

I've decided I need a hidey hole. For years my kids, particularly Daniel, wanted an Attic. After watching Chevy Case in a "Griswold Family Christmas" He loved how Clark got trapped in the Attic with all that stuff. He always wanted to hide his lego in the attic. We really don't have one. But, now that his toys are much larger, I need a hidey hole. I've recently finished reading "whistling in the dark" by Lesley Kagan. The character in the story has a hidey hole. I need one of those. So that's today's adventure.
It's hard finding a hidey hole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have the garage as the "hidey hole" and keep that PONTIAC Trans Am hidden there. It may be worth a lot of money since they are discontinuing the Pontiac line. Just make sure it doesn't rust anymore.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

You'd better keep us posted so that we'll know that you are not permanently stuck in your hidey hole!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.