Saturday, January 3, 2009

Will I live long enough?



Well last night I completed removing furniture/wood pieces from my mothers home, with help from my brother-in-law and my grumpy husband. I could see things painted on each piece and therefore could not just throw them out.(My husband is having a fit). Like the bookcase that we had as children(which we hated) I could see a fox hunt scene across the front of it. The wood bed frame, well that will have to be a continuation of Noah's Ark. And then there is that table that would be great as a chess table. I'm just thinking I'm not sure I'll live long enough to paint all these things. Oh well I'll be signing up for studio painting beginning Wednesday, hope I can accomplish some of these tasks. And then of course there is upholstery...oh yes, and the knitting machine, and all that silk embroidery.............................. I even have the fur to make this lovely muff for my cat. Imagine that!

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.