Friday, January 2, 2009

I wish...

I'd like to wish everyone a great New Year. We did indeed going dancing on New Year's Eve. Although it was not the music we were expecting, we had a good time. The company was pleasant the food was excellent and we brushed up on our Polish grammar. (badly needed)I forgot my camera, and I can't figure out how to use the camera phone link to the computer so. Just imagine Us as in this video clip. LOL really. Of course I need a new hip, and heart and certainly new shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was Irene's partner in crime and can attest to our dancing moves. It only took two days preparation of arthritis medication, a couple of drinks and motivation as we watched the twenty year olds. We limped home and I had the pleasure of being the designated driver while Irene guided me. Our men sat in the back giving us instructions which we ignored. It was a great evening and we sat with six people who shared in our fun. -Alice

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.