Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oooo my aching body...

Having blitzed my garden clean-up yesterday, my body is aching. I had planned to clean the car parts today, but my hands and butt will not permit. So when all else fails, go shopping. I thought I might get started on Christmas shopping. Well I'm so glad I'm not Santa. I'd do o.k. if all the kids were little. But it's those big ones. Well my big one will probably get gift certificates for Sobeys or Fido, but the little one ?????????. My husband?????I'm thinking a long trip, oh there you go I've just got myself something too. I'll have to compose a wish list. I'll be putting an Anvil on that, and a butane torch, maybe a fire extinguisher. Well happy shopping.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.