Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Year on Lady Bug Farm... I could only dream



My Thoughts.
I enjoyed this book, even though you knew what was going to happen, I loved the relationship between the friends.  I get that relationship, I have a good friend like that, except I don't think we'd ever make it on a farm, neither of us could handle all that disaster, but it's an o.k. dream.

This book was part of my Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge , can't remember what blog recommended it, probably Nise.

Where are you Reading Challenge - West Virginia

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a cute read but I'm with you: no more disasters, please!

THANK YOU, my dear friend, for the book. I am getting ready to read it in one sitting. Lovely of you to send it and I would like to return the favor if you haven't already read every book in existence! LOLOL I'll run a few titles by you soon.

And thanks for your kind words on my blog. Every thought and wish and prayer are needed and very helpful. God bless you, dear Irene.

bermudaonion said...

I thought this was a sweet read and loved that the women were a little more "mature."

Jenners said...

I can't even imagine the kind of mess that my friends and I would make of a farm. It sounds like a fun little read though.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Buonasera Ire,
tutto bene ?
Io molto stanca... però OK !
Buona serata.
Myriam

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.