Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just one more...

I've been trying desperately to clean up, just too many books so it's one more challenge for me.  Bibliophile By the Sea is hosting the Reading from my shelf challenge, and I must join.  Over the holidays I bought my son 4 new bookcases, secretly thinking a couple will do him and I'll get the rest, no such luck.  He needs them all.  The proudest moment for me happens when I watch my boys read, and want to keep the books.  Usually men stop reading, and if they had inherited their father's habits that would have happened, fortunately they are all mine, except for the beer, and the fat legs.  So the only thing I can think of is Reading from my shelf.  Back to cleaning.  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hi Irene, so happy that you decided to join this challenge. Hope you have fun in the process.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.