Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A- Z Wednesday, A

Find an author whose first or last name starts with the letter of the week

Post:
1~ a photo of the book
2~ title and synopsis
3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)
4~ Come back to Reading At The Beach and leave your link in the comments.
5~ If you've already reviewed the book, add the link.
Vicki at Reading at the Beach is our hostess.
The Book I Chose:


I really enjoyed this book, it was a refreshing look at reality. I found myself rooting for Dora, to get out of the various troubles she encounters. You know how you watch a movie and something happens and everyone in the theatre goes "ohhhhhh" that was me in this book on the train, I got some pretty strange looks, and then I saw someone writing down the title, so I hope that's a good sign. This is one of those books you wait for the next train, so you can read a little longer. I read this as part of my "Take Another Chance Challenge" #9 same word two books.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this sounds interesting!

Thanks for playing!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This does sound really compelling...and that cover is great!

Jenners said...

Sounds interesting ... and I doubt I would have ever heard of it if I hadn't read this post. The wonders of blogging!

Unknown said...

I think I'd like to read this one. Thanks.

Joni said...

You always list books that sound good and I file their names away in the archives of my mind for later reading. I haven't read too much this summer. I'm currently finishing up "Three Cups of Tea" and it has been a pretty good book. I have two more waiting on the night stand...

Thanks for the vintage window website! I actually did get an idea from going there. I might put my favorite quote or scripture...I think that would be nice. I have only two windows to work with, the rest are my daughter's. We've been feeling pretty crafty around here!
Nice visiting your blog again.
Take care my friend ~

Unknown said...

This sounds like something that i would like to read. Thanks or sharing this.

Nise' said...

I love books that make you say, "Ohhhhhh"!!

fredamans said...

It does look really good!

Jenny said...

"OOOHHHHHHH ...." that's what I do when I see Johnny Depp! And I've gotten lots of funny looks for it.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.