Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday what are you reading?


Sheila at Book Journey hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week.

I know you are all probably getting bored with my variety of meme's but I need this to stay focused. I'd noticed that I've neglected my 3 4 5 challenge and it's almost time. So I'll finish reading Lamb, Christopher Moore.
I'm sure the reading of this book may put me at the back of the line when I finally get to the pearly gates.

But the remainder of the week will have to be one of my 3, 4, 5 challenge books that I've neglected.

First on the List is Constant Princess,and Queens Fool, Phillipa Gregory and then I may need a break from history, so I'll throw in Feels like Family, Welcome to Serenity, but then again it may be Map of True Places or Coop. It's all in how far I need to travel this week, I can't choose something too weepy.



I think I need to read How to get things Really Flat.

4 comments:

Diane O. said...

My hubby now does the floors about three times a week. He's got a powered swiffer for the dry and a steam cleaner for the wet. I'm trying to introduce him to the iron but so far no luck. I guess it has something to do with the noise. Since an iron just gets hot that doesn't do anything for him but a "tool" that makes noise is OK.

Jeanne said...

I read Lamb and I gotta think God has a sense of humor and won't hold it against us. hehe.

Joni said...

Currently reading "Three Cups of Tea" and I have a rather large pile of other books waiting their turn...one of my favorite things about summer, other than the sun tea of course!

Thanks for stopping by to say hello. I always appreciate your kind and encouraging words ~

Nise' said...

I wonder if the book has ways to get the stomach really flat. It has been an uphill battle since I turned 45! Map of True Places is really good.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.