Monday, November 9, 2009

By the pricking of my thumb...


I love Agatha Christie Mysteries. One of the books I'm not sure I've ever read was "By The Pricking Of My Thumb". Today as I'm laying on the acupuncture bed with all these things sticking out of my arms and hands, I'm thinking I need to read that book. I'm suppose to be clearing my mind and relaxing whilst all this is working. Apparently the title comes from a scene in Macbeth. Well I hope pricking my thumbs means I'll be pain free this night and actually sleep. Off to order a book.

And where are you my spelling police?

Photo of book I own.

2 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Wishing you no pain and a good nights rest! Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment!
Catherine

Susan Williamson said...

I just love Agatha Christie too. Sorry, but I had to laugh about you remembering "By the Pricking of my Thumbs" while you were having acupuncture. (I'm thinking that there must be a story in all this).

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.