Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A-Z Wednesday " N " No more dead dogs





It's that time of week again. Well the letter "N" suggests a strange grouping. My sweet friend Ruth passed on these books to me. (This is my unofficial cheering and encouraging section, they know I'm behind in my Romance Novel) It's a series of Romance Novels, THE NASCAR SERIES, yup you read it right. Nascar like the cars, racing the whole shbang. Haven't tried to read them yet. It'll have to wait until my challenges get tiresome. The Nascar Series are you guessed it by Harlequin. One of the titles " Running on Empty" This is the kind of thing I'll be reading, Would he risk his heart--and his daughter's future-on his lost-but-found wife?
this is my homework, I'm to stop reading what I normally like and read real romance. There is definitely a formula. thanks Ruthie.
I neglect to say that my other sweet friend Lois shared a Phillipa Gregory book, more up my reading alley. But romance is where I must write. thanks Lois.



And then there is "No More Dead Dogs" After my group of readers had read just about every depressing war book, Like "When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit", I thought it might be fun to read a more humorous one. And this is what they chose. I'm happy to say that whilst discussing this one, there was some serious root beer coming out of noses. (they laughed so hard).



Well now not only do you have to read this book, but you'll have to go back and read all the others mentioned, and that's what happened with my little group.

Don't forget to check out the other posts of A-Z Wednesday, you never know when you could find your favorite book.

Photo of book I own.

1 comment:

Beth said...

"No More Dead Dogs" sounds like a fun read. I'm going to have to check it out.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.