Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday S. Vincent


My youngest son turns 20 today. I wish I could turn back the clock sometime, but not today. He's done me proud. Sasha plans on being a writer, he has already been published a number of times and that makes me feel good. So far he doesn't have to support himself on the earnings, but... One night I thought he should have a sort of secret name just in case he's really famous, and he needs to protect his kids and wife from the papparatzi. I suggest S. Vincent Mak. Vincent is his middle name. He keeps telling me he can't do that until there is some other author that has the same name and then they are permitted to use their middle name and the Initial of their first name. Who makes up these rules? Any way my S. Vincent is celebrating a birthday. Happy Day. Love you lots.



For Brenda's Photo challenge, please check out my other blog, through "View my complete Profile" and go to Creative Moments, (I'm having some technical difficulties).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SASHA,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SASHA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Have a wonderful 20th Birthday!

I remember the day you were born - it was a bright, sunny, hot day when our wonderful bundle of joy was born. Andrea was at your house helping Babcia take care of Daniel and your dad! and today we are waiting (still waiting) for Adi's baby to be born. Maybe Adi's bundle of joy will be born today.

Anyways, we are so very proud of you and we hope that you publish a book and include our names in it.

Love you lots
Ciocia Lusia and Uncle Mitch

Paul van Yperen said...

Hi Irenka,

I enjoyed your PFF post on Barbados, your sisters and the rum. Thanks for sharing. And congratulations with the birthday of S. Vincent. My eldest son, S. Paul will become 17 later this year and I am equally proud of him.

Greetings from Amsterdam!

Annette said...

Please tell your son Happy Birthday for me, what a lovely post.
And yes you can copy my words on the post about moments, I will feel honored, and Thank you for asking. Hope all of you have wonderful day celebrating!
Hugs~
Annette

Marie Reed said...

I don't want my sons to grow up either! I was excited about birthdays until Noah turned 3! It gone all downhil from there! Happy Happy Birthday to your sweet and talented son!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.