Sunday, June 7, 2009

Everything in fours 44444

O.k. I planned on doing this when Marisa Posted, except I got side tracked so here is Leslie's

* Four places that I go to over and over: Gym, Tim Horton's, Longo's,Costco
* Four people who email me regular: Marcia,Irene,Helen,Linda
* Four favorite smells: Roses,Coffee,Laundry dried outdoors,Lilacs
* Other places I would rather be right now: Barcelona,Paris,Brussels,Vancouver
* Four people I think will respond: Irene,Nancy,Marcia,Linda

Here is mine.

*Four places that I go to over and over: My mother's, Winners, Milionaires Daughter, T&TGrocery.
*Four people who email me regular: Leslie, Lois, Alice, Katie M.
*Four Favorite smells: The coffee at Starbucks, Frescia, Spaghetti sauce and chicken soup on Saturday nights cookoff at my house.
*Other places I would rather be right now: I'm o.k. where I am.
*Four people I think will respond: Annette, Joni, Jeanne, (Leslie if she had not already done this, so Marie (from PFF).


Just a little note. It's Sunday today and normally my husband would be listening to "the word" very early in the a.m. Well Liz of LGARTDesign, saved his life and most probably our marriage. Liz listened to the word as well and turned us on to the website from which you could retrieve your "word". Thanks Liz.

photo of a roll of candy I'm going to eat.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Okay Irenka, I played along. Mine's posted.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.