Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunkist

Still cleaning! I was in a cupboard the other day and came across these glasses. Remember when we drank this little bit of juice with our breakfast. My guys drink 1/2 litre of juice at a time, usually the bottle lasts one meal, and that's if it's not hot. When I packed Daniels lunch it was a 3quart box of juice. Our eating habits have changed considerably. I'm finding my cookbook being adjusted constantly, the old recipes are just that "old" we are so much more aware of fat and sugar and carbs etc. I've made considerable changes to favorites. But I really don't remember fat people when I was growing up so what happened? Enjoy a glass of sunshine in a bigger glass, and offer me suggestions on what to do with these. So far, they've been Andy's vinegar containers. He puts vinegar on everything. Yuk! If I continue to let him use them there will not be any left for my kids to take to the Antique Road Show.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.