Friday, November 14, 2008

I never went to kindergarten...

I never went to kindergarten. In Canada, Hamilton, Ontario to be exact the kindergarten program did not become part of the educational system until after I was four by December 31st. So consequently I did miss out on a lot of things my nieces baby will soon enjoy. But that doesn't stop me from spreading a few words of wisdom that I read about in Annette's blog this morning.

1. You don't need a financial planner to help manage your milk money.

2. Napping isn't a luxury... It was mandatory!

3. Forget working out... you had recess.

4. Two words: SNOW DAYS!

5. Coming out top meant getting picked first for kickball.

6. You knew your work was a hit when it made the refrigerator.

And every bodies favorite...

7. Even the toughest day ended with milk and cookies.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.