Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adventures with Nancy


The last year or two or three have been sort of a blurr with my artwork. I've decided on my 55th New Year to do something about that, and even though I start out great saying O.K. Wednesday is painting, and Thursday is scrapping, and Friday is something new. I just don't get to it. Other very heavy responsibilities have gotten in the way. Well yesterday I didn't let that happen. Leslie and I drove out to Nancy Donaldson's. Nancy was a very enthusiastic, talented and organized instructor. What a pleasure it was to be in her class. I would love to steal a little of her energy. So what great therapy it was to hammer this "fence wire" into my beaded heart. I shall keep my promise to myself every once in awhile. Check out Nancy's etsy buys.

3 comments:

Just Joni said...

Hi Irene, welcome to the Christmas ornament exchange and thanks for stopping by...new "coffee" friends are always treasured. You have a lovely blog and I can see you have quite an artistic talent...beautiful heart there you have created! Oh, be sure to specify if you have a holiday color scheme and prefer a certain color of ornament or if you want to be SuRpRiSeD...and email me your house address so your buddy knows where to send it!

Have a wonderful day ~

Joni

nancy said...

Hey Irene, thanks so much for your kind words!! I hope we get together soon, Nancy

nancy said...

p.s. your necklace tured out wonderful