Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all. I try to be thankful for everything, everyday, but somehow some negative little worm crawls into my life to just mess things up. I am so thankful to all my readers that send positive, funny comments or even comments at all. I'm thankful for the powers that be, for guiding me down the path to feeling better. I can't believe that the smallest gesture, or phone call just happens. As you can tell I don't believe in coincidence. On Thursday evening when I arrived home from my mother's home, Sasha said I had a call and that a product I had ordered had arrived and I should pick it up. Of course being of unsound mind, I could not recall ordering anything. I thought o.k. yesterday was a nice day for a road trip I'll just go and see what it is I ordered, and lo and behold a lovely lady made my day. I'm thankful for Katie.(Princess Katie that is). I not only got a my order which I had obviously forgotten about, but found a home for my mothers cat. I love Katie, I would let her have my children, that's how much I trust her so to know that my mother's cat will be well loved and looked after is such a relief. When my boy's were little we use to always do some Thanksgiving craft with our hands, like the one in the photo, I would like to put my hands together now and say thank you indeed. While I'm still having a negative feelings, the good stuff keeps coming to the top, thank you to those of you who care enough to help me feel that way. Enjoy your turkey and pies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always thankful for other people, but I think its about time people tell you that they are thankful for YOU! I am. You always give everything of yourself and I truly appreciate that. You put others before yourself, and I thank-you for that.
Love,Adi xoxo

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Well, the worst of it is all over now. I'm hoping we can have a nice workshop this weekend and jolly you up a bit. I couldn't agree more with Adi. I am so thankful that you are my special friend. I stand in awe of all that you have done for your family and friends. I always use you as an example of a selfless woman who does so much for her family and community. You are an inspiration to all of those who's lives you have touched. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.