Sunday, June 8, 2008

Crows

One of my many activities includes stamping. The stamp of the week was crows. I'm not terrible fond of crows. When I see crows I can't help thinking of "The Birds" or "The Raven". Coincidently I'm reading "The Tell Tale Heart". After reading "Too close to the Falls, in which the Tell Tale Heart is mentioned. I realized I had not read this, so off I walked to the library and picked it up. It's actually quite disturbing. So when the design team brought forth the crow stamp, I just couldn't be creative, but many of the designers were. Take a look you'll be quite amazed.

It is amazing what creative people come up with. Don't you just wonder how that happens.

I think I might look at crows a little differently ... well maybe. I know when they are out there in my yard, I must have grubs, and that means work.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.