Friday, June 6, 2008

Beautiful Beautiful Boy



Nineteen years ago today I gave birth to a perfect little boy. He had orange hair. He cried a lot. He snuggled a lot and it was wonderful. I am so proud of him I could burst. He is my Tech support all the time, and generally a great kid. He'll make a wonderful husband and father. When he finds the perfect woman. He'll be a successful author someday or something else, but he'll always be a nice guy. Happy Birthday Sasha. I can't say anymore other than you are a

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Happy Birthday Sasha!

Hope you have a special day.
much love,
"Lester"

Anonymous said...

I can attest to Sasha being a wonderful young man. We are very fortunate to have him in our lives and our little Stephanie already knows that. Happy 19th Birthday our dear Sasha.

Love Ciocia Lusia

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.