Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bloomin Beauties

This week Suzanne of Quietfire Design
suggested we think of what flower we would like to be if we were flowers. Yes, it must be spring in full swing where Suzanne is. I thought about it and thought about it. I know I would not like to be a Carnation. I'd love to be a Rose, sweet fragrance, a little prickly, but hardy and persistent, able to endure long winters and hot summers. But then I thought what about something a little more exotic. An Orchid, I love orchids. I also lover Fresia, and Sweet William, and Hydrangea, and Lilac, and Violets, although I don't think I'd like to be named Violet. There are just too many flowers I'd like to be. I think I'd like to morph, or be a shape-shifter. Then I could be a Crocus in spring, change to Iris, a Rose, Lily of the Valley, but most of all I hope that at the end of the day I will be a Forget- me- not. Happy blooming. .

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.