Musing Mondays from Should Be Reading is here on Tuesday this week!
What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library?
- The Midnight Palace, Carlos Ruiz Zafon (recommended by my friend Myriam many moons ago, finally an English translation.)
- The Pleasure of My Comapany, Steve Martin
• cried over?
- I cry all the time. But the last one I cried over ....cant' remember
• disliked and couldn’t finish?
- The Diamond, can't remember the author.
• read & loved?
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?)
- Only Time Will Tell, Jeffrey Archer (won this copy at Mary's blog)
• gave to someone else?
- I gave a pile of books to my niece, who was visiting from Poland, Enlgish translations are very expensive, and she's one of those kids that has the book read before the credit card has cleared.
• stayed up too late reading?
- Enemy Women, Paulette Jiles, pushed myself to finish this one to meet the read along deadline.