Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I looking forward to read from you soones....huh!

A few weeks ago my friend Jenny posted this hilarious and outrageously perfect post. I laughed and nodded in agreement. WELL today after a very exhaustive day of sitting in hospitals and nursing homes and watching loved ones age and deteriorate I HAD to read my emails (since work and $ is involved). and I got this " Mr Ali somebody... I looking forward to read from you soones... HUH! I thought Jenny told you never to write again.  Well I must tell you, since I`m recruiting for an upcoming election these names are not so unusual, but the subject line, sorry you don`t get the job.  I NEEDS YOU TO SPEAKS AND WRITES BETTER THAN THAT.  At least if you`re running a scam, learn to say it perfectly, I`d have to be a complete door knob to open this email and answer and participate in your scam.  Are there really people out there that `believe`` these things ( a question mark should go here, but I`ve done some thing to my keyboard and I keep getting `É.  So now I`m not answering any more emails, until tomorrow and I`m going to have a very late supper and a glass of something cool and refreshing and probably not nutritious, and then I`m going to read some blogs.  I didn`t open the email mentioned because between Norton and my in house tech support they`d kill me if I opened a suspicious email, well maybe not killed but seriously wounded. 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

OH NOES! He has found you, dear Irene!!!! Aren't those emails just the goofiest things? And of course I never open them. I was able to read his without actually clicking on it. Those kinds of things scare me to death. Anyway thanks for the linky love and I hope you got that well-deserved rest and refreshment!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOL....this is why I bought this bumper sticker:

"Partnership for an IDIOT FREE America".

Nise' said...

I wonder too, how many actually fall for those emails. I hope you had a relaxing evening as it sounds like you really needed one.

bermudaonion said...

I've often wondered the same thing, but I figure someone must respond or they'd quit sending them. I hope you have a great weekend.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.