Monday, January 8, 2018

A New Year, and New goals

Well thank heaven we're into a new year.  Hope everyone had a great celebration.  We've had a very special lady in our lives join the angels in heaven. My mother in law Gaida passed away a few days before Christmas.  So for us it was a sad celebration.  She was the mother of six sons and one daughter, grandmother of 16 and great grandmother of 10.   She will be missed.

Beyond that it's COLD.  We've had a great deal of snow, and a few visits to the pond.
and reading well the last book I read was The Alice Network
very interesting. 

Hoping to get back into the swing of reading more again.  I've been in a slump.

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year

3 comments:

Nise' said...

So sorry for your family's loss. Sounds like she left quite a legacy. Happy New Year Irene.

Vicki said...

So sorry about your MIL!

Jenny said...

I have missed you, dear Irene. Condolences on the passing of your mother-in-law. No matter how old our elderly relatives are, when they go, it's so difficult. I am thankful as I know you are, for many wonderful memories. Sending you love and best wishes for a fruitful new year! xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.