Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday 56...Victoria Line, Central Line

It's no secret it's March.  A number of years ago a blogger I followed did a March read a thon, reading Irish authors in March.  She doesn't do that anymore, nor does she blog, at least not that I know of.  I love reading like that.  So I've continued, I read Irish authors in March.  I should spread my wings and read  James Joyce or something, but why tax my brain.  I love a good read, and I love Maeve.  So here's my Friday 56, hosted by Freda Mann
"Sure Adam," she said, but he knew from her voice that he was losing a great deal more.  He had known that from Mother's voice too.  For once in his life, Adam wondered if there were a danger that he might never grow up.


I'm not very far into this one,  I've had some health issues, and focusing is difficult, but March is still ahead of me, and sometimes I let it run into April.

Happy Reading.

3 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Sounds like an interesting idea for reading. If ever I went overseas, it would be to go to some little towns in Ireland and visit some local pubs and enjoy the fighting and laughing. That sounds like heaven to me.

fredamans said...

I am definitely curious for more. Sounds like a good read.
I added you to the Linky. Happy weekend!

Loreen @coffeeandcats said...

This looks really interesting. Here is my Friday 56: https://coffeeandcatsblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/friday-56-26/

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.