Monday, February 6, 2017

For today...

Outside…
1degree, and dull,

Thinking…
I would like to be a sucess at applying my baseboards today...

Thankful…
My good health,

Reading…
Fear the Worst, Linwood Barclay

Listening To…
the weather report...

Watching…
I've been hooked on Father Brown mysteries of late, don't know how many were actually made, but so far enjoyable.

Hoping…
To finish some memory boxes for our upcoming meeting.  The group I belong to paints memory boxes for our Children's Hospital, these boxes are given to parents of children who die, with small items of the child's.

Learning…
that I'm not as young as I use to be

Food/Fitness…
I'm trying really hard to eat more vegetables, and walk more often

In The Kitchen…
stir fried chicken and peppers

Today’s To-Do List…
apply baseboards to the walls that I have painted and put furniture back in place, 2 walls to do and 2 more to paint and ...

One of my favorite things:
  a good cup of tea

Pin It & Do It…

I pin so many things,  I need to do some research but I'd love to attach my downspout to my rain barrel and make it o.k. for winter.
 
Looking forward to…
a finished basement, it's a long way off, but getting closer everyday.
 
A favorite quote…
“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”
 
From the camera….

my beautiful niece and new nephew...

5 comments:

Vicki said...

1°? Wow!
Your niece is beautiful, as is her wedding gown. Love the color of the bridesmaids dresses!

Nise' said...

Great wedding picture. Love the Memory Box idea.

Jenny said...

Your supper sounds delicious, Dear Irene, and I'm sure it was. That wedding picture! So charming. xoxo

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Thank you for this post. I found it very simple, but inspiring.

Beth Niquette said...

What a beautiful young lady! That handsome fellow is one blessed man. :D Lovely picture!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.