Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Monday what are you Reading?Still Life

Well I should be reading How to paint your house in on day>>> but I'm not.  It's been very warm and lovely and it's gardening time.... not much reading completed this week.
 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!
Spent the week with Inspector Gamache. The man of my dreams, and he loves brioche.  I'd never read Louise Penny in order and decided this summer is the time to do this, so I started at the beginning, I'm sure I have many, but this one was in larger print, bravo, great to read with my sunglasses on.   So I enjoyed this one, I planted 3 pines in my front yard after reading "How the Light Gets in". they are getting REALLY tall, I may have to move the house. If not, I'll have to relocate the plants from beneath them, they don't get much sun anymore.   I'm thrilled to announce also, that Louise Penny is also a brilliant Canadian author, one more Maple Leaf in my reading log.

What's up next
Happy Reading


3 comments:

Nise' said...

The Inspector Gamache series is on my must get to list!

Margaret @ BooksPlease said...

I keep seeing Louise Penny's books on book blogs, but have never read one - maybe I should! Enjoy your gardening - it was warm and sunny here last week, so I did get some gardening done, but it's cool and dull here today, more a day for reading than for gardening.

Vicki said...

I haven't read either authors. Shame on me!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.