Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday 56... The Red Tent

The Red Tent

"Jacob saw her suffering and gathered her to him with greatest tenderness.  And after all the years, all the nights, all the miscarriages and broken hopes, Rachel found delight in his arms. "

 Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.


Freda is the host of Friday 56, but she's getting married so she's a little busy.  Have a wonderful Day Freda.




6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I've heard wonderful things about that book!

Margaret @ BooksPlease said...

I'm looking forward to your review! It looks a remarkable book.

Vicki said...

I think I have a copy of this on one of my bookshelves.

Jenny said...

I love this kind of thing, dear Irene. I am currently immersed in a delightful book that I found at the dollar store but it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it and turn to page 56. xoxo

fredamans said...

All the miscarriages?? How sad!! Powerful 56 though.
I added you to the Linky, though late. I hope you get more visits.
Have a great week ahead! Hope to see you, Friday!

Annie said...

Ah, I read that book a while ago when visiting my daughter in NYC.
Brings back memories.

It was a good book.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.