Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Books to Read Again.


I have to say that as the birthdays glide by, the opportunity to re read a book doesn't present itself too favorably.  BUT, if I had to choose, like say if I was on a deserted island and the only books available were ones that I had read before, I'd hope these would be on the shelf.

Today the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish ask us to share some of the books we would like to re-read.


In no particular order...  Well this would be the first..

To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee

You are my only, Beth Kephart

Private Peaceful

When Will there be good News, Kate Atkinson

Perfect, Rachel Joyce

Trust You Eyes, Lynwood Barclay

Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie

Any or All Agatha Christie Books, including Mary Westmacott (her pen name)

Code Name Verity

Tell the Wolves I'm Home



6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

To Kill a Mockingbird definitely deserves to be reread from time to time.

Nise' said...

I agree with quite a few of your choices.

Dee said...

I saw the title of your blog when I was visiting another blog so I just wanted to say hi. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies, too. I have jotted down a few of the titles you shared because I'm always looking for the next great book to read. Thanks and have a great day... :)

Vicki said...

I STILL have not read To Kill a Mockingbird. It's been sitting on my shelf for far to long and I need to just read it already!

Code Name Verity is on my tbr list. I love Christie so that's a good choice for re-reads!!

Annie said...

Gosh, I haven't read any of them, and have only heard of To Kill A Mockingbird, and have heard of Agatha Christie..where have I been under a rock?

Jenny said...

Oh my, dear Irene, this reminded me that I have dozens of books I have not read all the way through even once. I must remedy that. But a read-over? I'd probably start with What's Eating Gilbert Grape by Peter Hedges. xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.