Friday, August 29, 2014

Friendship Friday...

This is my friend Janice and I (I'm in yellow).  We spent a weekend together recently at ArtWaves in London On.  On Thursday evening there was a reception which was themed Groovy times.  I certainly didn't fit into any of my "groovy" clothes so we went as is.  Nice time, met up with other artists and compared "what's happenings."  so happy to see my friend Nancy feeling MUCH MUCH better.  She was very grateful to be walking again. So am I.  Janice and I have been friends since grade 10.  A long time, she'd never participated in a weekend of art adventures, but that all changed this weekend she was overwhelmed with "ideas" and stuff. 
broken dishes...
glass cutting...
and wire wrapping...
I think she was pleased with her glass creation.  And a good time was had by all.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooooh, I love anything with glass, dear Irene. I've wanted to break china and make a mosaic project for the longest time. You look cute in yellow. xoxo

Jackie McGuinness said...

I would love to attend a weekend like that with a GF!!

Donna said...

Good times with friends are the BEST times!

Vicki said...

It's neat that you and Janice got to spend some time together and that it was doing something so fun!

I'd love to do something like that!!

Annie said...

sounds like a fun and interesting weekend Irene...

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I think that this is the first time I've seen you and it made me smile!! Always so nice to put a face to words. :)

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.