Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life changing walks...

A little over a year ago I set out with two other artists to the Art and Soul Retreat in Virginia. One of the workshops I attended was facilitated by Melanie Testa.  A delightful young artist that helped me "let go" and do some art without feeling like I needed to be perfect.  I received an email from Mellie today with some news of her trials this year. I hope you will take the time to read Melly blog and consider the possibilities of involvement.  I'm the daughter and sister and cousin of Breast Cancer Survivors and believe strongly that the research being done is certainly helping us save lives.  Consider walking or supporting someone who walks in the walk to save lives.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.