Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where are you reading?

I'm taking on yet another challenge.  I found last year I had a hard time remembering what I had read, when and where the story of the book was set. So once again I got this invitation from Jenners at Life ... with books. So I'm really excited about marking my reads on a map (if I can figure out how to do that) Sheila from bookjourney is our hostess. check it out. and join us on a trip around the world ? maybe or at least 50 states.  For me, being a Canadian, I'll be happy to get some Canadian provinces/cities read about. Oh did I mention there will be prizes.

3 comments:

Jenners said...

I sent you info on how to create your map. Hope it helps! And I like your twist on reading from all the provinces! Have fun!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Glad to have you joining us! Feel free to catch up your map with anything you have read so far this year. I am going to set up a linky at the end of each month for those who would like to do a month by month recap of where they are at with links to their maps too :) I am putting this post up tomorrow morning - Saturday.

Have fun! I am having a blast with this!

Jenny Girl said...

Good luck and hoo-ray for prizes :)

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.