Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Dude!

Well it's that time of year again, yup it's Danorama, you see Dan is having a birthday (I hate calling him Dan, he's Daniel to me, and I only let him get away with calling himself Dan because of a certain Dan that I loved, not romantically, just a nice man).  Dan works at the Ram thus Dan O Ram a.  All his friends or anyone who can get to the appropriate Ram comes for a party.  Will Dan be able to pay his rent this month?And since I've been lurking on facebook, I see Dan has taken the week off work. Some party huh! Anyway... this is my Daniel turning 25 today.  We as a family, celebrated on Wednesday last week, before we all had the flu.  Good thing.  I'd planned on meeting DANiel on Wednesday of this week for a little mother- son celebration, but just as the day he was born, we are suppose to get a whole lot of snow.  Maybe I'll be stuck at the train station and have to stay at the Royal York Hotel.  (wouldn't that be neat.) DANiel's parties have always been extravagant, they've always been themed.  The one pictured here was a 007 theme, obviously.
I had to post the lego guy, once when trying to avoid going to sleep, and it was late for a little guy, we got into a discussion about heaven.  Our personal heaven.  Daniel's idea was that the room would be large and would hold unlimited lego pieces.  Wonder if he still thinks that, probably, he always wanted to be a lego designer, until I took him to a very large lego exhibit.  He thought it would spoil the fun if you had to actually finish it. 

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Happy birthday to Daniel!

Jenners said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!! I love that he celebrates his birthday in a big way ... and I love his idea of heaven. I know another little boy who thinks the same way. And, not to scare you or anything, but brother is 40 and has an entire "Lego Laboratory" in his home!

Nise' said...

Happy 25th Daniel! I hope you are all recovered from the flu. My son's name is James and NO one is allowed to call him Jim.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Buon compleanno Daniel !!!!!
Ciao Irene, buona giornata :))
Myriam

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.