Saturday, January 15, 2011

A favorite movie...

I've added Peter Jacksons's Kong to my list of favourite movies.  I've watched it several times now, and today it was on again and I sat and watched, (did no laundry).  I love the relationship between Anne and the King. I also love dinosaurs.  I do think it might have been too windy to stand on the top of the Empire State building and hug, but that's Hollywood.  One of my favourite scenes is the one where the King signs "beautiful".  "It was beauty killed the beast". You know I have boys so these are the movies I'm watching, Jurasic Park is next... wouldn't you love to have a pet dino... 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I've enjoyed all three versions but the newest is very well done. Naomi Watts was excellent in it as was Jack Black. And Kong of course was the real star.

bermudaonion said...

That movie was too long for me!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Irene
anche a me piace molto questo film.
Però in casa un dinosauro non lo vorrei sicuramnte !!!!
Buona serata.
Myriam :)

Jenners said...

I never saw it ... or any other Kong movie. I'll have to give it a try now though.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.