Monday, December 27, 2010

Innocence of Father Brown, G.K. Chesterton.

100 Best Book, Innocence of Father Brown, Chesterton, G.K. This was my #3 in the Take Another Chance Challenge.    When I first joined the challenge I thought I'd need to have some familiar territory to tread upon, thus this choice was made. 

 C
Thanks to Jenners for hosting this challenge.

I have to add a P.S. to this post.  I read about a TBR challenge to clear our book shelves and can't remember where and if I linked in with Mr. Linky, if anyone knows please let me know.  Thanks.  My first book is off the shelf and in the mail. 

3 comments:

Annie said...

This sounds interesting Irene. You always have great books.If only I would sit down and read. Am reading a Bill Bryson at the moment.

Thanks for visiting the scrub turkey. Although they are not a domesticated animal, they are all over Brisbane. So funny to see them crossing the road here and there. Of course, living in a green leafy suburb, I also get to have a huge turkey nest in the back yard. Argh,.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

cara amica mia,
oggi ho ricevurto per posta il libro che avevo ordinato on-lina " Musashi "...
Spero di riuscire a leggerlo con calma...
In questo momento io stò leggendo "Fiore di neve e il ventaglio segreto" di Lisa See.
Molto bello :)
Baci Myriam :))

Jenny Girl said...

What a delightful find?! Great review and addin ot to my tbr. Thanks Irene.

P.S.
Hope you had a lovely CHristmas as well.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.