Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For today...

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it's lovely and warm
I am thinking...this is Folk Art Country
I am thankful for...friends that take detours
From the learning rooms...this is too small a space for me to mention all that I have learned.
From the kitchen...pepper steak, and I didn't cook it.
I am wearing...my p.j.s.
I am creating...I've done so much creating this last week that I'll have to feature each when I get home.
I am going...home tomorrow
I am reading...nothing at the moment, ran out of reading material
I am hoping...my cat is still alive
I am hearing...American Idol and Dancing with the Stars( Leslie can't miss either)
Around the house...don't know, I'm not home.
One of my favorite things...someone else cooking for me.
A few plans for the rest of the week:laundry, laundry and more laundry.
Have a great week, this meme is hosted by the simple woman's daybook.

3 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Irene
allora ti auguro una bellissima giornata ( e sicuramente i tuoi gatti saranno tutti vivi ! )
Non ho compreso cosa indossi ?!
Hugs :-)

nancy said...

lucky you!!safe trip home!

Lost Aussie said...

Have a safe journey home and it was wonderful to meet you and work with you in class. hugs Marie

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.