Saturday, March 27, 2010

Other blogger inspired


Frequently Jeanne from A View from Me does a great post about now, I've always enjoyed knowing what is happening somewhere else so I read it faithfully. Thought I might try it today since there is so much yet nothing happening.

Outside my window…sun and a few daffodils.
I am thinking…I want to retire from housework.
I am thankful for…a family who don't care if I don't finish cleaning in one day.
From the kitchen…no idea what to cook.
I am wearing…capri cleaning pants and an old top. (It's bleach day)
I am creating…a million things in my mind.
I am going…to catch up on some scrap booking tomorrow.
I am reading…The Secret Life of Bees, just finished Fax me a Bagel this a.m. with my coffee.

Have a great day everyone.

Vicki from Reading at the Beach was kind enough to inform me that The Simple Woman's Day Book is actually the host of this meme. Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene~

This meme is actually hosted at:
The Simple Woman's Daybook
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ on Tuesdays. I joined it a few years ago and used to post it every week on my other blog, but then I started my book blog and have only participated a few times since then. Your post made me realize how much I missed it, so I think I'll do it again starting Tuesday.

I've given you an Easter Basket to help raise money for Children's Miracle Network

jeanne said...

Aren't the daffodils coming up so beautiful after that winter? This is a fun meme and glad you linked back to the original as well. I don't always remember to include it. Interesting book title, have to check it out.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.