Monday, December 21, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday



Welcome!
I chose yellow for this photo meme because it's my favourite colour and I think the world is always better with a splash of yellow ... whether it's in your home or in nature.

The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky.
5. Visit other blogs listed ... comment & enjoy!


I haven't participated in Mellow Yellow Monday for a few weeks, just because during the Christmas season all I seem to see is Red and Green, and Gold and Silver. But,we recieved this Christmas Greeting Card the other day, so even Christmas is better with a splash of yellow, not just red and green anymore. Who Knew?

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I know an artist who says that no painting is complete without a touch of yellow. Whenever I get stuck on something, I remember this and try and add some yellow if I can.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.