Monday, December 21, 2009
Mellow Yellow Monday
I chose yellow for this photo meme because it's my favourite colour and I think the world is always better with a splash of yellow ... whether it's in your home or in nature.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky.
5. Visit other blogs listed ... comment & enjoy!
I haven't participated in Mellow Yellow Monday for a few weeks, just because during the Christmas season all I seem to see is Red and Green, and Gold and Silver. But,we recieved this Christmas Greeting Card the other day, so even Christmas is better with a splash of yellow, not just red and green anymore. Who Knew?
This is our pet cat, he lived with us for 18 years, adopted from a shelter, best cat ever. RIP Keahan
This is a teacup my aunt Julia gave me, it's very gold. When we were very young, my sisters and brother and I, all went to Polish ...
I've been in a reading slump. I swore in this 150th celebration of Canadian confederacy I would only read Canadian authors. And I h...