Sunday, December 13, 2009

Remember this?

Today was another day in the workshop, I hauled and sorted papers, and books and you name it. As is the usual thing, I got distracted and thought "hm I should do a little handmade book for my husbands aunt, just to thank her for accepting parcels for me, when delivery is not made in Canada. So I'm reading the notes I was suppose to be filing, and thinking what did I write here put thread and needle into spin, what the "h" is a spin, well after a short blonde moment I realized my shorthand was indeed in trouble it was "spine" Irene "spine". What else would be in the book.



When I think of Shorthand I have to think of Miss. Stevenson.






So I dragged out my shorthand book to check my "spin" and "spine"




I'll be making that book and putting the needle and thread through the "spine".

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.