Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow, I know I'm never at a loss for words.

I know I'm never at a loss for words, sometimes perhaps the right words, but never speechless. Yesterday I did my 300th post. I don't believe that I have had that much significant stuff to say. Thank you all for reading and mostly for commenting. So onto today's happening. I spent the late morning and early afternoon with my mom and my lovely niece and her sweet little boy. I say little boy, because even though he is only four months old, he looks like a little boy, not like a baby of no specific gender, he's a boy. Anyway we enjoyed our "kopitka" for lunch and Squash Soup. I shall post the soup recipe on my "Irene's Kitchen Blog" tomorrow. I'm too tired to think of the appropriate words to describe my process. And I need to pack for tomorrow's adventure in painting. Bon wee.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.