Monday, October 5, 2009

I can't believe it!

Today I received this little game from my friend Kim. It goes like this.


QUESTION: If you saw ME in the back of a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?

The idea is that you answer your first impulse answer and reply it back to the sender, just to see what everyone thinks you are capable of doing.

Well I can't believe at least three people think I'm capable of "finally killing my husband". I never thought I put out an violent vibe. But then again these people have met my husband. So it's understandable. I like the "cat burglar" title, and the best yet was "cooking with too many calories". Guilty as charged.

My crime for today was not getting out of my PJs. That doesn't mean I didn't do anything. I did 8 loads of laundry, cleaned my room (dusting walls and ceiling and under bed, and vacuuming mattress, and switching my closet to fall/winter from summer, changing to winter bedding). Made a very large pot of chicken soup, and a medium pot of squash bisque, and "kopitka" and supper. Labeled my "Read for a Cure" books and my "Large Print" books. Now I'm showered and back in clean PJs and crashing on the couch, with a book and a large tea. I could go through life in my PJs.

Kopitka are a potato dumpling. check out my Irene's Kitchen for the recipe. I don't know why my link isn't working, but I'm too tired to think.

2 comments:

me again said...

My hubby's family (scandinavian: swedish and norwegian) makes potato dumplings, but starts with raw, grated potato, not cooked. They're very good, and now I am going to try yours :-)
==lennie==

Annette said...

I will come back and read this post in a little bit, wanted to get back to you about the sausage thingy...out here we have Jimmy Dean Sausage, it comes in log kind kind of thing and it's probably any where from 14 - 16 oz. in weight. Look it up on the computer under Jimmy Dean Sausage and it should show you.
Hope I was of help.
Hugs~
Annette

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.