Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Memorium


Andrzej Nowak
Nov. 23, 1913 - July 15, 1978








This is my dad. I remember watching a movie once, and the scene was developed around a young girl who's mother had died, her dad was remarrying, although the young girl loved the woman her dad was going to marry, she worried that she would soon forget how her mother even looked. I can believe that. Today when I went through my book to scan a photo, I thought to myself, I don't remember him looking like that, and I had to chose a different photo. Time, it's not always a good thing.

1 comment:

me again said...

Oh, you were so young when you lost your dad. Such a sad anniversary; hugs to you.
==Lennie==

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.