Sunday, June 21, 2009

All about Dads...


As it is Father's Day I can only think that the joys of being a father must be much like that of being a mom. Perhaps a little different perspective but still joyful. I know for sure my husband, even though he doesn't make any outward sign of expectation, waited patiently for my son to call with his greetings. My young son, the one that still at home with us, got up early to pack things. I must say, I miss the decorated ties and fridge art at these occasions. But it's amazing how a grumpy old man's mood changes when his son, who thought forgot about him, calls. MAGIC. If kids only knew. It's most appropriate that I include this little ditty.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.