Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

One of my followers (blog followers) posted this lovely poem
I hope she doesn't mind if I share her lovely post.


I know my mother and mother-in-law always gives me grief when I buy them something, they are always telling me to save my money, but I always feel they won't know that I've sent them flowers to their funeral, so why not enjoy them now? I enjoy giving them. Just as I enjoy treating my friends to something special the pleasure is all mine.
Now having said all that, I watch "Ghost Whisper" you know with Jennifer Love-Hewitt. I believe in ghosts. So if you don't get to tell me now, I'll come by later. I once saw a episode a clever one of "Sliders" where everyone thought this hotel was haunted and it's was quite a different explanation, I liked that explanation.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.