Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday's Quest

I don't know how I connected with Annette, but she's out there in Blogland, I've been reading her little quotes about "enjoying the ride" and while I agree with mostly everything, I thought I should do a little book about these two. Some days I don't feel like I've earned my keep, so maybe if I am able to stay awake long enough to jot these two things down I'll be able to say I did something. So Sunday's quest is to do something.
Each night before you go to bed complete the following statement's:
1) "I am thankful for____"
2)" Today I accomplished__
__"
So today I'm grateful, even more than usual, for the patience of my boys, for helping me keep connected.
And I accomplished, a few more layouts in my Creative Moments part, and I cleaned out several drawers with papers galore. In so doing I found these treasures.
You know how you are attracted to certain things, I'm not sure what I will do with these, but I just can't get rid of them. These two match or co-ordinate with a screen I have had for a number of years. When I last painted I took it down and it is still not up again. I thought I would do the "chain reaction thing" but as yet have not found anywhere in my home that I like it. So these two will have to wait until I do. I also don't like things "too" matchy matchy.So you see how you can easily get side tracked, I could have sat down to think about these embroidered pieces. And another job is created. They are not very big, 81/2 X 11 or so. I always thought cushions. I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I really like your suggestion about the two things to jot down before going to bed. This is definitely something worth trying.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.