Saturday, January 10, 2009

Creative day...

I thought I would do something creative today, as I cleaned all week and you know what happens, you find a project and think "Oh I meant to do that". So today I tried a little piece that was designed by the designers of Quietfire. I had a little trouble stamping at the end but. I chose to do my mothers pictures on a 6 x 6 gallery canvas, I enlarge the photos, they were very small and then I went at it. Quite fun. I'll post my table decoration and include them with. I hope to develop this into a "Caught on Canvas" book for each of my siblings and nieces and nephews, with a little something as a treat. Stay tuned for the result.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.