Friday, January 9, 2009

Clean freaks...



I have spent most of my adult life in the pursuit of a tidy home. I'm not going to say clean, because I think the two are vastly different. Clean means clean and tidy means organized and orderly. I wash everything so I know things are clean, they are not always organized and orderly, oh excuse me, rarely organized and orderly. Stopped by Julies' blog today. Big mistake. I'm just getting to my yarns. I've decided to take up knitting again, because I've hauled my mother's knitting machine home and realized she had the Cadillac and I have the foreign economy model. The economy model was shared. But for the life of me I can't remember how to cast on... So I'm taking knitting lessons and then I may venture out to Julies shop. I love that she is young and loving knitting. I'm so inspired stop by her blog and see. My cat will love me and I'll have something to do when I visit my mother. I'm sure there will be a number of ladies there with a load of advice. I may start a knitters corner and round up some business. Ha Ha ave no idea why this is so small. A sweater I knit for Mary way way back. I'm scanning on a new program and OH SASHA!

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.