Saturday, December 20, 2008

I haven't been naughty at all...

Over the last few weeks I've been somewhat distracted and unable to blog to my hearts content. Thank You to all you secret Santas. Every time I called home my son would say I got a package. It was kind of nice to receive things by mail. Haven't had that happen to me for a very long while. I only today got to open all my goodies.

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a blog via "Bird in the Hand" and an ornament exchange was the topic. I jumped right in. My sisters and I have been exchanging ornaments for some years now, but last year we said no more. So this was a new adventure for me. Since I took the "handmade pledge" it also became a GREAT adventure. I'm delighted to say I received my ornament in the mail today, all the way from California. It will look wonderful on my tree. Then I got 4 more. I must have been a very good girl this year. THANK YOU Joni and Nancy and Juliete. What great fun.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.