Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can't believe it....

I can't believe I've published over 100 posts. I know I always have too much to say, but I've actually taken the time to say it in writing. Today is no exception. My sisters and I did a scrapping session at my mother seniors residence, she was terribly uninterested. All she wanted to do is complain about the very small desserts she was getting. She told me that she told them they could keep their little cookies, she has boxes in her room. But, I got some serious sorting done. I should be working a little harder at that and today seem like it got me on track again. I have this fear of not living long enough to finish scrapping my photos. I'm off again on a cleaning and sorting binge tomorrow. How sad. Hope I find some treasures to tell you about.

4 comments:

nancy said...

congrats! On your 100th
Nancy

Susan Williamson said...

Congrats on your 100th post Irene. I really enjoy your writing style--so fresh and lively, and I'll look forward to read your next hundred.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Way to go kiddo! How is your romance novel coming? :)

Irene said...

Thank You all for your kind words, and inspiration. My romance novel is not doing well, but my art work... well that's another blog.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.